Nottingham Forest will find out who they will face in the third round of the FA Cup tonight when the draw takes place.
Last season Forest were pitted against Cardiff City and secured a 1-0 win thanks to Lyle Taylor’s early goal.
They were then drawn against Swansea City and were thrashed 5-1 by Steve Cooper’s team on their trip to Wales.
When does the FA Cup draw take place?
The FA Cup draw will be held live from Wembley Stadium at 7pm this evening (06/12), with Premier League and Championship clubs entering the fray.
What number are Nottingham Forest in the FA Cup draw?
Nottingham Forest are ball number 31.
Look out for plenty of local interest in the draw. Nigel Clough’s Mansfield Town are number 54, Chesterfield are number 61.
Derby County are ball number 16 and Leicester City are number 22.
How to watch the FA Cup draw live
The FA Cup draw will take place live on ITV for UK residents.
It will form part of the live coverage as Boreham Wood take on St Albans City for a place in round three.
When will the third round matches take place?
The third round matches will be played on the weekend of Friday 7th January to Monday 10th January. The date will be dependent on whether or not the contest is selected for television coverage.
In the third and fourth rounds of the competition, there will be replays if the game ends in a tie. After that point games will be decided on the night.
When was the last time Nottingham Forest won the FA Cup?
You have to go all the way back to 1959 to see the reds lift the FA Cup.
Forest beat Luton 2-1 at Wembley with Roy Dwight and Tommy Wilson scoring the goals for the hosts.
- Report: £105,000-a-week Real Madrid player misses training amid Nottingham Forest interest
- Report: Nottingham Forest set to sign 'sensational' £35m-rated star, medical booked for today
- EFL boss wowed by 'excellent' Nottingham Forest gem, says Steve Cooper 'really likes him'
- Report: Nottingham Forest made late push for Dutch star, but have quickly backed away
- Report: West Ham deal for £13m-rated player collapses, Nottingham Forest wanted him